Monday, March 2, 2009

UP LATE ONCE AGAIN?

Pandora on? check. Doing my outline at 2 am on Monday Morning? check. Posting a blog with a picture? check. Walked around the library, barefoot to see who else is here? check. Living my Law school dreams with all the passion that one could muster in Idaho? working on it.


So what is the worst thing you can have on your face? I am talking about zits, cold sores, big pores, pocks, wrinkles, etc. I got this one pore on my nose that gives me a bit of trouble. I feel like I am Rudolf incarnate. Anyways, I thought i would take some pictures of me at my carol at 1:30 am on this early Monday morning, so you could see the red dot for yourself. Obviously a cold sore is the worst on the list above. . I mentioned it to Sumo on Ichat tonight and he was like the last thing you need is a cold sore. Yikes...So my Rudolf Pore is sort of an ongoing struggle, but i would have this any day if it just keeps the cold sores away.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Love the hair Jodi! So So cute!

Melissa said...

You look tired mate.
YOu better be there tonight for Masaru!!!!!
Even if you fall asleep in the couch.

M said...

Nice hair style. You look happy in Idaho. Get some rest and that should help haha

arianne said...

Love the bangs. Is your hair really that long?

jeanna eggers said...

Hi Jodi. I think its so awesome you are "fulfilling your law school dream". Sorry I didnt come comment sooner but I have been tuning in, sounds like you are having fun...and yes cold sores are the worst!! I get them and I hate them! Good luck steering clear!

Team Caldwell said...

so we are laughing at how amazingly awesome you must have looked sitting there taking picts of yourself!you know you took a bunch to!!!! ha ha you make us laugh

Stats