Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Exausted.

So my friend Anna asked me if i like it here or if I am just trying to be optimistic (via Facebook). Hmm.

I am happy.
I have good friends.
I have a sufficient amount of interesting men up here to keep me crushing just enough so i don't say, "there are no good men anymore" or "there is nothing in Idaho".
I have my facebook account which i rely to heavily upon, but without a phone it's all i got. Oh yeah i lost my phone again, so if you have an old TMOBILE, let me know...i will be in AZ in a week and come come pick it up.
I did so much better on this paper than the last one. So that is great news. This one is worth 30 percent of Legal Research and Writing... BIG DEAL
I make 30 dollars an hour (well only at plasma, 2x a week, if i don't have to wait because there are lots of doners).

I don't know why I started hating on everything...Life is great, life is beautiful, we all just do the best we can. Now I could make a list of all the things that are not that great. But I am going to try and just be happy for what I got. So Anna, yes I am trying to be optimistic...I gotta keep giving myself those pep talks but, I am Happy!! And that red dot on my nose...still going strong, but no cold sores, so that is something to be happy about too.

6 comments:

Jaime S. said...

I am a victim of the red dot too. weird.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are happy AND optimistic.

Red dots on your nose just make you look more youthful (at least that's what I keep telling myself about my adult acne)!!!

Melissa said...

Good news about your paper Jodz.

Rita said...

Arizona in a week! Fantastic I can't wait! Glad there is sufficient amount of men to crush on up there. Keeping things interesting!

Jamie said...

Love your new look. Those bangs look really good on you.

arizonamama said...

Love the new look!

Stats