Monday, March 16, 2009

What I do on an AZ Spring Break.

So far I have watched T.V., studied at the Mesa Public Library, played with Olivia, checked Facebook, eaten at El Charro (the spot of my parent's first date) with Ak, Mitch and Drew, gone to a girls night out which was a Turkey Dinner with all the fixens (minus sweet potatoes), ate at Costa Vida, was given 2 pairs of Last Chance Boots from my mom (including my first pair of Uggs), went to home ward with my parents and made comments in both Sunday School and R.S., sat in the front yard to get some sun, visited both sets of grandparents and talked politics and watched some more T.V.

By and large it is everything I could hope for. Well I always hope I will meet my soulmate on the plane...but other than that perfect.

Yet to be done? Shopping at Last Chance, more time in the Mesa Public Library, dinner with Starr, Hachi Babas with friends, running on the canal, a few more lunches with friends, some time by the pool, much more time with Olivia and of course her lovely mother and probably more T.V.

Then of course a plane ride back.... (here is to hoping)

4 comments:

Diane said...

NEVER GIVE UP but enjoying lifes moments that is livin' and enjoying that little "O" that's JOY !!! (well...enjoying life's moments is joyful too but I just wanted to say that!!) Glad you came for Spring Break!!!!

Melissa said...

Aww cute pic. at the top.
Fingers crossed for the flight home.
Come back all sun kissed. It'll be awesome amongst us whities.

Jaime S. said...

call me when you guys go to haji baba. i'm all about it.

Rita said...

We are so glad you decided to come home during your spring break! It is always a good time to have you here! Olivia adores you also!

p.s. do not to call me for haji babas! ha!

Stats