Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Olivia....my favorite.

This is Olivia playing with my favorite bracelet, Willy brought it back from Brazil for me. She stretched it out, but it was worth it just to see her eyes light up. She is such a cutie.
I love this pic even better than my current header. She is so sassy, kicking up that leg for no reason. And i think in the pic you can tell I am her favorite. We are having a good time.

I love this little classy lady. Maybe it is that i am 31, and have nowhere to put my maternal insticts, but i got to say, i love this girl. She is so sassy, so sweet. I love being an aunt. I can't wait to see this little lady grow up, and I want to be there for as much as I can be (hence the trip to AZ when i couldn't afford it). Sumo and Rita thanks for letting me hang out so much. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Cute pics, she is my favorite too! We love for you to hang out!

Stats