Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT IN TEMPE!

Jerry, Jamie, Aubrey, A.K. and my dear sister Rita.
Classy Ladies; Ak, Rita and Jodi... yeah for a closeup or YIKES!
Jamie just bout ready to Pop, love that you are having your first at 30, good job!
Rita looks great, and i think i am fantastic too, pulling down my shirt so my g's won't show, it's a signature move.


One of the funnest things about being in AZ is girl's night out. When i was in my thriving 20's i thought girl's night was just something girl's did who didn't have dudes to hang out with did. I would never (by choice) pass up a night with a dude to be with only girls. I was in my prime.

Now I am not conceding that I am no longer in my prime (that is up for debate, see pic with back chubs) but somehow I super enjoy a girl's night (and I don't have a dude, so i guess my 20's theory is correct, but even if i did, i think i have matured enough to appreciate the girl's night). This time it was with half the shirt girls. And I must say it is the half that i know better, and the best part was my little sis came too.

We had a hillarious Thanksgiving in March dinner, talked about marriage, child birth, singles, ex boyfriends choosing to marry insta-families, the economy, and then my favorite is to reminise about times of the past....it seems I was quite the feisty one, "i didn't like my brother in laws girlfriend at the time my sister "now his wife" was on a mission, and so I was very, very cold to her, but made it up by appoligizing about 1o times....always saying " i didn't like you, but now i do." Also we talked about the dudes that we were into at 22 who said, "i am gonna be a Dr. someday" and now are 34 and still aren't (to your credit D.F. you are finally going to Med. school so good for you man, so proud). Basically girls nights are hillarious. And I love the people who, "knew you when.". Ok i gotta go watch some LOST ( i can't believe Sied killed pre-teen Ben, what? )

7 comments:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

LOL...how embarrassing and funny...for you guys ;)

Jaime S. said...

That was a fun night and one of these days you are going to learn how to spell a good friends name right. JAIME not JAMIE

Melissa said...

If Sieed really wanted to kill Ben he would've tapped him twice in the chest and once in the head. He's a professional.
I think the fact that Jack DIDN'T help must've been the reason that Ben turned all mental cause he had to go with the 'others'.

Melissa said...

Ok I better comment about your ACTUAL blog post.
Not that you've commented on mine lately 'ahem'
Girls night out's are wonderful but I don't need many. Once a month is good enough. I don't need anything weekly.
I like hanging out with Dru at nights and watching a movie or just talking.
Girls are fun and very necessary but husbands are cooler to hang with.

Rita said...

It was a good time! I agree with the above comment about Lost from Melissa, but then again Ben couldn't die or not go with the others! It had to go down the way it went down! I think?

Jodiane said...

It had to go down that way, Jack was always not going to get involved because Kate wasn't into Jack the way he was, and Said was never gonna kill Ben, just injure him so he would have to go to the others...It is just like our lives, we have the free agency, but it will always end up the way it was always meant to end up...I think i am gonna talk about Lost during the next testimony meeting, and make that exact analogy. It's on Singles.

arianne said...

Alright, here's the thing. Sayid is an expert shot. We all know this. He is a professional killer. He shot Ben in the heart, exactly. It was clearly on the leftish side of his chest. Then, they show the shot in his right rib cage. What the hell? That was a major flaw in the writing or directing or filming of the thing, because the 2 episodes did not line up right at all. I have been working on getting caught up with Lost since Christmas, when I saw my first episode - episode one, season one. This last week was the first time I've ever watched it on tv. Dave and I were angry. Angry that they could make such a ridiculous mistake. If they wanted Sayid to not kill Ben, then don't make him have 5 good seconds to aim and shoot him in the heart. And then run away like a girl. Honestly. That is not Sayid at all, you know it and I know it.
And I didn't know you were still in town. How long is that spring break? What's going on?
And, I think that your back doesn't look half as fat as mine. Honestly, I was quite impressed with your lack of love handles. Way to go, Jodi. Makin' the Mormon dreams come true.

Stats