Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Home Stretch...

Well, it is almost over. I have about 1 month left, including finals until the hell of first year law is over. It has gone by far too fast. I have to chuckle, that i wanted to quit so bad the first few weeks (in true Jodi fashion). And now I am just chugging right along. I just finished an editing exercise. As much as Jr. High English teachers are supposed to be experts at editing, law is a bit different than 2 page creative stories and the exercise took me about 12 hours. It is to try to write on for law review. I think most people spent more time than i did on this. The write on is 30 percent editing exercise and 70 a memo. I guess if I make it onto law review then my chances of getting a clerkship will go way up. But i will have to edit like crazy. Hopefully my memo will be good.

People always seem to be curious about my love life....so here it is.

1. i still have a crush on Louie but nothing ever happens because i am too shy to talk to him.
2. my good friend gives me back rubs every couple of days at school (we do traders-in true jodi fashion)
3. I cancelled my LDS mingles account after a 1 month renewal (I only renewed for 15.00 because I had a lot of emails I couldn't read)...

So basically, 100 percent lameness. My dream was that i would meet my man and would keep it all secret from everyone and then surprise the family/friends/blog world, when my secret love and i eloped, etc. etc. I promise that dream of being all stealthy in love, is not happening at all (see list above). Shoot.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry about the whole boy, love thing.
But I hope the law review goes well.

Stats