Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bi Polar

Not really Bi-polar, but i have been in the worst mood today. I am all sorts of getting pissed off at everything. I laugh at the grateful list of the last post, and think "Blar, Blar...oh the optimism". At this moment, on Easter Eve, i am being a selfish, prideful little girl (who is not little anymore). I just feel overwhelmed, ineffective, isolated, old, tired, unappriciated by anyone. I want to blame the cycle...but honestly I have given into the bitterness tonight. Additionally, I am having a hard time being nice to others and happy for their good fortune(at least in my heart). It has been a rough week for all the first year law students, so i won't read too much into my stress, anger, bitterness, etc. But just not feeling the spirit of Easters. Hopefully when i wake up, i will be better.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Sorry you are having a rough week. We love you a lot.

Melissa said...

So what's happening that you feel like this?
You should come and complain to me.

Stats