Sunday, April 19, 2009

School Days

Some of my classmates during a 4 min. break in Criminal Law.
Here are most of the people in my section. Professor Williams wanted a picture of us, and so did I. We have a good time, sort of. This is outside the law building.

This is my carol. It is all mine. and I sort of camp out here. I have my cheese its, pics of Olivia, all my books (and cheaters aka commercial supplements), my assortment of head bands, my cooler (the cheese its are on top of the cooler), lots of loose paper, and a big bag of almonds. I spend about 40 hours at least hunched over this desk...but about 10 percent of it is spent on facebook (i just had to be honest).


The Negotiators. These are some of my classmates. Adam, Don, John and me wearing some weird pants... we were not good at the negotiation competition, no positive affirmations. Oh well.



I decided to take a few pics of my life at school. I do like being here at U of I, don't get me wrong I like to complain about eveything, from professors to the weather (which is finally nice), but i sure do like my classmates. There are some great people here. I am a lucky lady.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Good job Jodi! One year down! You are awesome.

Rita said...

Loved all the pics Jodi! You are looking fantastic, especially the big group one! For real! Keep the pics coming!

Diane said...

LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF "iNtErEsTiNg" PEOPLE....YOU ARE MY FAVORITE !!! & I loved the pictures...maybe you could add a cute little pillow to the coral for comfort or some other imbellishment to make it more home away from home thing!!

Jaime S. said...

you should date the guy showing his bottom in the group photo.

Pleasy said...

I like the fun pictures. Good job at capturing life at the law school.

Why does Williams like your section more than mine?

Stats