Sunday, April 19, 2009

School Bus Memories

Oh this is the house I live in for the next 6 weeks...pretty cute huh? Except for the whiny dog who lives here and squeaks with it's stupid toy all day long...it's ok.
That is the element and the bus... I think the Element looks like a little short bus, I kind of want to paint it school bus yellow (orange). Maybe.




I loved being a school bus driver...






I would have a 14 hour feild trip at Mt. View H.S. and instead of keeping the bus at Mt. View the entire time, I would drive home for a few hours (whats a few anyways) and keep the bus at my parents. What to my surprise yesterday, but a big orange bus in front of the next door neighbors house. I feel all connected to the bus people next door, who do they know who was on a feild trip? What a small world.

2 comments:

Diane said...

That house is cute....it looks so little and quaint!!I've been wondering what your place looked like and tried to find out on google satelite but all I got was a road with a white truck....I like the bus better!!! brings back those memories you posted....but a bus orange element???!

Tsanders said...

I remember driving up to my parents house and there was a big yellow school bus parked in front and sure enough you were inside the house. Your house is so cute.

Stats