Friday, April 3, 2009

Grateful list...

Sometimes when i am having a hard time i need to just write a gratitude list...here goes.

At this moment on a cold, friday night in moscow, I am grateful for....

1. the 22 year old plasma worker who flirts with me every time... he knows how much i weigh and how old i am (that info. is on are charts, along with my temp. and protein count) and he flirts with me
2. friends who call for me to come over for dinner, and let me talk with my hands, and as loud as I want, and let me gossip like crazy, and keep inviting me over. YOU are the best to me
3. A blog that lets me say almost anything (even i have limits) and a blogosphere that gives me insight into all the woman i love lives (you too brody)
4.the awesome opportunity i have to go to lawschool, this is a dream come true for me, thank you everyone for being so supportive, and listening as all i want to talk about is law school, or refuse to answer anything that has to do with law school
5.facebook, i love having all my friends in one place (even if it is in cyberspace)
6. Parents I respect, although i haven't been perfect, their examples, love and insight has kept me near
7.Hope.

5 comments:

Marie Nelson said...

I love you Jodi! I loved that first on your gratitude list was the guy - knowing so much personal info - flirts with you! Of course he does! I loved your whole list - and "hope" is so important. Take good care of yourself and be happy and be yourself!

Melissa said...

What happened to the party? It's so happening you're blogging there? LOL
I thought you were gonna come back.
Jodz, your welcome to come over anytime. I'm not part of the 'in' group remember so I'm always at home and never at the mall with the 'in' group looking at shoes!!

Brody said...

Thanks for a shout out....i guess. Either you are saying i'm a girl or i have girl qualities. Which is it?

Jamie said...

Great list Jodi! Hey will you tell Rita that I tried to click on her blog tonight and I was denied! I can't remember if she send me an invite, but it she did I lost it and need another one. Thanks!

arizonamama said...

Jod, I got your comment. I've just been way busy with this new kiddo and all and haven't called. Sorry. It might be a while. I have a weird schedule, depending on when he sleeps and sometimes my only free time seems to be in the middle of the night. Anyhow, I just wanna tell you you're great. Lynn just said he's really proud of you doing the whole law school thing. He has a lot of compassion for the full-time student these days... It's freaking hard! He says you're gunna be some guy's sugar mamma with a law degree...

Stats