Friday, February 27, 2009

OH Blogosphere....

Here I am in my first 10 minutes of sitting at the landlord/tenant table. My meager attempt to get pro bono hours (did i spell that right??), learn a little bit about landlord and tenant rights, and just be apart of the law school community. Hmmm. Well it is field trip day or something, I am in the commons and surrounded by Jr. High and High School kids. It makes me miss teaching. I do miss the personalities of the kids. Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of personalities at law school, but somehow I don't appriciate them as much as I did the kids of Brimhall. Now about the weekend.

So tonight is the ward talent show. I am not participating, but i will go and support. I have an outline due at 4 thirty. So that will be interesting...be it that i haven't started on it. We are going to Thai food tomorrow, can't wait. I can't find my phone anywhere. I had it with me on Wednesday night. And now, it is lost. So hopefully that will turn up. I have hit the point in the semester where i gotta turn it on. I worked so hard last semester,(and experienced sucess) so now it is just recreating that momentum and getting it going. The point is most of the time for this weekend, and all the weekends to come will be spent studying. Alright, pics to come. and Yes...the blog will be more exciting. Maybe. I think i am just not as exciting as i used to be. All that will change.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Have a great weekend Jodi! You are as exciting as ever, just busy! We all understand if your blog may suffer because you are in Law School!!!

Melissa said...

What a random post.
I barely understood it.
LOL

Jodiane said...

Thanks for calling me out mellissa, yeah, i sort of am out of control with my thoughts lately. But love me anyways. Sheesh.

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Stats