Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BACK in FULL EFFECT!

Oh the adventures I have had...
Monday-Friday(of last week)
I stayed up till at least 3 am working on my paper, with a little face booking mixed in. And I am still having trouble sleeping because of it.

1. Donating Plasma again....in Rexburg I worked at the plasma center and donated, here I am just going to be a donator. Anyways, it is hard to beleive it has been over 10 years since I got my first college job at Bio-Medics. I passed the interview process, NO sex with men, who have had sex with other men for money or drugs... I am a sucess!!!

2. Baby-sitting for Mellissa and Dru on Valentines Eve. We watched Monsters Inc. I tried to be a good sitter first and read them some stories. I even changed a diaper, (it's been years). I was surprised at how un-natural it was for me to be alone with the kids, I mean I helped raise my 5 younger siblings, but I haven't changed a diaper since Van was 2 and he is 17 now....15 years people. YIKES.

3. I spent Valentines Day with 4 of my favorite men in Moscow. Don- He is my workout buddy, has lost more weight than me at the Weight Loss Challenge, and is the gossip King! Adam-engaged to a wonderful woman from AZ (break my heart), helps me with my bike, and makes me laugh. John (Auburn) A little on the wild side, Loves to gamble, plays guitar with soul and is funny. Sean-a little cynical, lots of sex appeal, he's funny too. And ME!!! If I can't be with one special man, it's great to be with 4 of them. We went to a Thai restaurant for dinners, came home while John played guitar and I sang (treats for all) and just hung out. I think they invited me, so it wouldn't look like a homosexual double date...but i didn't care. At the Thai restaurant I ordered the best goodness, Yellow Curry. Which inspired Saturdays Adventures.

4. After Valentines with the boys, I headed home...and my roomates were throwing a party. It was the same old folks, then much to my surpise...my only crush showed up. That was nice.

5. Monday (president's day) We headed out for a bike ride. Adam said he wanted to go back to Pullman to eat the Thai food again, but this time he was going to get the Yellow Cury and we were gonna ride our bikes there. I have an amazing bike, that i had only ridden about 1 mile since i bought it. So this was a 18 mile round tripper. My clip on peddals and shoes were a disaster and i fell over twice. So i had to wear my tennies and deal with them slipping off the pedals. Point of the story. I got bruises on my arms and legs from falling off the bike, my back is sore and my privates hurt because even though i wore the padded bike shorts. that bike seat was not made for a woman. But I liked riding my bike. And I am a speed demon.

Super tired..from all my adventures. Missed you All. Hope your adventures are sweet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think if Van was 2 and now he is 17, it would be 15 years since you changed a diaper... not 19!

LOVE YOU! I know you're just tired and I'm just a brat who points out mistakes! mwah!

Jodiane said...

ok, ill change it...

Melissa said...

Thanks again for the babysitting. We're glad we could keep you updated in the diaper world.
I wanna get that Thai food.

Diane... said...

That's my girl....getting right back up on the bike after the falls, sooooo... . . .good to have you blogging again, missed you!

Jaime S. said...

Sore privates are the worst. I decided to go on a 20 mile bike ride with my mom. The first 5 miles were o.k and then the soreness began to nag at me. By the end of the ride I had taken off my jacket and shoved it down my pants and inbetween my legs. It seemed to help a little.

Team Caldwell said...

All we want to say is Plasma Jay and melanoma!!! Oh the men of biomedics. I still have my scars and would NEVER do it again. Not even for a whole dominos pizza and horkley mug!!!!

Stats