Monday, February 2, 2009

Bugged and no place to vent...

So over the weekend i got two different calls from two different girls looking for a room to rent in the condo. Now that should be good news but.... They both have similar problems. They both are in situations where they can't work, so the bishops of their wards will be paying the rent. That means if either of them get the room, I will get a check from a bishop. Does that sound strange to you. And would normally be a red flag, but hey the economy is bad and i got a mortgage.

So one of them called my mom last night and set up a time to check out the condo. My mom, what a trooper agreed to meet her tonight. I was busy at school all day, and my mom never told me she was showing the condo to one of the girls, untill the girl didn't show up. My mom waited a half hour, since the time SHE requested to meet, then she called me. I was so annoyed, who does that? I told my mom to call her and find out what was up, then leave. So my mom calls her the girl (who doesn't have a car) says that she is out with a friend looking at other places, and she is on her way. My annoyance turned to full on "being pissed off" and I told my mom just to forget it and go home. I hate flakes like this, who set up a time, late at night for someone to meet them (who they don't know) and then inconvenience them like that. My mom was gonna wait, she said the girl said, "they were on their way", but in the Valley, who knows where they are. BLAR and BLAR...

Mom, people are soooooooooooooo interesting. God bless them.

4 comments:

Diane... said...

"INTERESTING" is the best word to use!!!!!! Good luck with the renting!! You know I'm here for you!

Melissa said...

That's bullcrap man. I would've totally left.
People need to be where they say. Maybe 5 minutes late but not half an hour.
DON'T RENT TO THIS GIRL.

Pace & Gwen said...

I second Melissa's comment (Don't know you, but you you totally got it right) - DON'T RENT TO THIS GIRL.

M said...

Yeah I agree especially because one of the future renters of you is my friend haha

Stats