Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PRO CRA STI NAT ION

I have a huge outline due, I don't want to do it, but i have to, so I am going to stay up all night, maybe. What a pain....the dog is whining outside my window (BLAR). It is freezing cold out there, and Why did I want to do this again? I swear I could have been out of debt if I had just taught one more year...and maybe served too. Now it seems like there is never gonna be an end to it. DAMN it, i hate regrets/grass is greeners etc. I really just don't want to do this outline, so i am trying to make excuses. And that is the DAMN truth.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Dru's having a tough time with the outline as well. I feel bad for him.
I hope it goes well Jodz.
I still don't feel bad for you though with how little you're getting into debt.
Your grass to US is greener!!

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Dang girl, just have a coke and a smile!! It is like 75 here.
mucho love,
dave, becks and mia
YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Give 'em Heck!!! Represent the 480!!!

Pleasy said...

I can understand procrastination. In fact right now I am supposed to be working on my paper but I just can't do it.

Good work keeping up your blog!

Stats