Saturday, January 17, 2009

The thing is....

Last night we were driving, and it occurred to me, a revalation, a realization. My whole life I have just wanted to be hotter, I wanted to have no wrinks, dress better, be cuter, rounder butt, tighter abbs, etc. etc. etc. Now for the first time in my life since probably age 13, I (mostly)just want to be smarter. I wish I could have a pie chart here or some sort of graph, to show how much more important it is to me to be smarter, than to just look good. What the Hell is happening to me?

4 comments:

Brody said...

oh you are already good lookin ;) but true you need to work on the smarts, hehe

Jaime S. said...

sounds like you are getting smarter to me

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Man. Because I always thought you were smarter. You were always pulling better grades than me!! And... I always wanted to be a a better runner... like you... and a little funnier like you....

Jodiane said...

i am pretty funny. I remember when Rusty was marrying Meadow I was like, "i don't care if she is hotter than me, but is she funnier?" He said, "No".

Stats