Monday, January 19, 2009

Lameness at FHE.

So this might be the most revealing blog about me yet....or the most obvious depending on who you are.

I have ADD, ADD at church, ADD at school, ADD at life. I even have realization ADD, meaning I have a realization, basically a life altering truth will be revealed to me, something I could live for years on and then I will be bored with it, and want some new more exciting realizations. But the most ADD I have is being in Idaho ADD. I have handled it for a little while, but man I need something to happen. In other words I think I am addicted to the drama. And the thing about Idaho, or at least my little corner of it...Nothing new ever happens. Nothing. And I am getting stir crazy. I want something cool to happen, just anything.

So today at FHE, nothing happened. But then again...does anything cool ever happen (only at Lehi 4th, or should I say after, Sonic nights were the best).

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Jodi, Jodi! I'm so sad we missed hanging out! Tomorrow's the big day??? Woo woo!

Jenny said...

Just kidding, I see you got your grades already. I'm so proud of you for doing so well! :)

Melissa said...

Sorry Jodz. You could read my blog today. That's all drama.
I still am not sure whether I"m gonna keep it up there.

Noyes Family said...

You look so good djing jodi!!!

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Stats