Saturday, January 3, 2009

Marriages and Pals.

This was my first New Years in Years that I didn't go out. Well i went to Oregeno's with my sister Rita, her man Sumo, My brother Jimmy his wife Tamra and My brother Luke and his girlfriend Katie. Then I watched a made for TV on Lifetime with my mom. It was about a Dr. who's wife delivered twins and then he gave away the girl baby who had downsyndrome to the nurse. But he wanted the nurse to take the baby to the center to live, but the nurse kept it. He told his wife the other baby had died, and then they had a funeral. It was a really sad movie. But the best part was the down syndrome girl grew up fantastically.

So here I am on new years, crying my eyes out while watching lifetime, with my mom. I think she might have fallen asleep. Then at 11:20 I went over to Rita's but they were watching TV. So I spent my 31st new years with my siblings and their spouses watching Dick Clark New Years Eve Special. Anyways, I am lame. But maybe, just maybe the year you don't hook up with one, two, (hell who wants to count anyways) dudes at new years...which is never as great as you pretend it is,(well most of the time is not that great, but once in awhile, it is great like in 2003 and 2006...those were really great years) is the year that the magic is gonna happen.

OK i don't really believe in this superstition crap, just trying to make my blog and my life sound interesting. But I am holding to my previous statement. I am LAME, but it's recoverable, I hope.

***this blog has been edited by request. Some of the details have been changed to protect privacy.

2 comments:

Jaime S. said...

lately I have been asked to edit my blog. it is no fun trying to answer to someone else's wishes on your blog. good luck with the censorship

Cami said...

New Year's is over rated anyway. Even when you have a man!
This year is your year I can feel it!

Stats