Saturday, December 27, 2008

LAZY BLOGGERS

So, I will admit it, i suck at keeping the blog updated. but i have noticed lately so has everyone else. So i don't feel so bad. Anyways here is the updates

I have been home in AZ for almost a week. I have 2 more to go, so if you want to hang out, call me.

I won't find out how i did at law school till January 20th or so, so the agony is just prolonged.

I love my baby niece Olivia. She is fantastic, such a cute mix of Rita and Sumo. Love her!

I bought a Nike Plus to track my runs today at Sports Authority. That means i gotta run, so it has something to track.

Tonight I am going to the Temple Lights. It should be a good time.

The end.

2 comments:

Rita said...

We absolutely love having you home and you know you can stop at our house anytime time and you do and we love it! Livy likes to play with her aunt Jojo who she doesn't see often enough!

Jamie said...

Ooooo, what is a nike plus?? I am totally intrigued.

Stats