Thursday, December 11, 2008

the death of a mac

My mac book died today. But do not shed tears for my loss. I bought a new mac book over thanksgiving because of inspiration. So i had all my files and music all transferred over. Guess what, it is a law school miracle. You have no idea how valuable some of those documents are to me. Honestly, my old computer's disk drive is jacked so it can't read disks, ( i heard there is a way to possibly dr. it with a disc- so that option is out). So at this point my options are to sell the old girl for parts. But guess what, she has had some good times, i chatted with all my online boyfriends on that thing, I played facebook poker, i blogged, i dj'd, I watched movies on the way to Alaska, and Utah, I kept and edited some good photos, I wooted, I kept my docs, including some plans (finalized typed versions are the most important, rather than the lists in the notebooks) and I googled my little heart out. Tis the season for a law school miracle. I hope the next miracle is manifested as A's in the next 3 tests. The first one was a bit rough (tears were shed, and i won't know my grades for about 6 weeks- tis the life of a law student). 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry your mac died.
I've never heard of a mac dying.
I'm glad it wasn't too much drama though and you had another.
Good luck with the A's.

Rita said...

I like that you call it a Christmas Miracle! That would have been stressful if you hadn't transferred it all! I am glad you were able to do alot of transferring while watching the biggest loser at my house! Can't wait to see ya!

Jamie said...

What a cute family pic! You all look so great!

Jamie said...

What a cute family pic! You all look so great!

Stats