Sunday, December 7, 2008

Interview with myself (yeah being a law studnet makes you a little crazy)

Q:What do i want now more than anything?
A:To do so well on my finals so that all the hard work i have put in was worth it.

Q: What class do you think you are going to do the best in?
A: Property for sure, and then Torts. Civil Procedure has got me worried.

Q: If you could change one thing from this semester what would you do differently?
A: I wish I would have stuck with my workout plan, also I would have kept more organized notes.

Q: How many hours a day do you spend prepping for finals?
A: About 12 to 14 a day, but i check my facebook and gmail alot so I don't know if it is a pure 14.

Q: What are you going to do next Friday when you are completely done?
A: I am going to Spokane to go Christmas shopping, go see Twilight again, eat at Red Robin, and start blogging again....I might just take a nap.

Q: Are you glad you decided to go to law school?
A: Honestly, I wish I would have started earlier, it would have been sweet to have been a lawyer for five years already, but that is my only regret....I am glad and excited to learn more, and to be a District Attorney someday, and then a judge, and maybe a professor, maybe.

I would like to thank everyone who has been supportive of me while I made my law school dreams come true. First, my mom is the best support, she takes care of all the matters that come through to the mail in Mesa, helps show my condo to prospective renters, and is just overall so helpful. My sister Rita, who is always good at telling me what is going on, inspires me not to give up on my "mom" dreams, and is great at sending me pics and videos of Olivia. My best friend in Moscow, Pleasy, who is so positive, and lets me vent, and talk out all my insecurities, and Property Revelations, and goes to Dairy Queen, and China Buffet with me between classes. To my friend AJ, who gave me some flash cards to study, they are a fantastic help. To all the bloggers and facebookers, who keep it updated, so I have somewhere to look, when I need a study break.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I did this test with Dru.
Good idea

Rita said...

You are almost done with finals! You are so awesome! I will see twilight with you again when you come back! Can't wait to hang out for reals over Christmas!

Mary Postert said...

Good luck on your finals! You're gonna do just fine. I know it.

Pace & Gwen said...

Go, Jodi!! You can do it!! Love the insight into your psyche :) Pace would have answered most of those questions the same, changing "Property" for Contracts, Civ Pro is bottom of his list too with Torts in the middle I think. It's almost over!! I can't wait to have my husband back if only for a month. We need the break. Enjoy yours, sis!

Auburn said...

Go jodi. rock those finals baby.

Stats