Monday, December 1, 2008

Three Weeks of Hell, Three Weeks till Freedom...

Ok guys its on... Finals start in 8 days, and then go strong for 2 weeks. I know I have been neglecting the blog. Not for lack of love for all my friends and family, but because i honestly have nothing to share. And for the next three weeks, unless there is a supersceding event, which causes my life to change, i gotta tell you I know exactly where i will be. In the library studying. So send your positive, smart, good vibes or prayers this way, because man the competitiveness is just running through my veins, and i need a little outside help.

I went home for thanksgiving, and got to see Amy and Mitch get married, got to make Olivia laugh and cry, hung out with my family, went to Twilight, got a cold sore which totally foiled my plan of hooking up with a few Mesa dudes (lol), those pesky, cold sores always seeem to foil my plans..., studied alot in my old bedroom, ate tangerines out of the orchards, got my hair did, and my eyebrows waxed, studied, hung out with Rusty old school style (we went to the D.I. to find me an amp case aka an orange suitcase) and Ran the Turkey Trot in 65:22.

9 comments:

Rita said...

Can't wait to see you again in 3 weeks! Good luck with everything! Tangerines are good, cold sores not so much!

Melissa said...

You can come over and eat whenever you want.
Good luck Jodz and I hope you get your scholarship.

Jaime S. said...

I'm glad that you had a good time in Mesa. It was good to see you. I want to see your new hair and eyebrows!

Good luck studying

AK said...

hey i love the family photo on your blog. where is that?

good luch with all your school stuff. lets hang out at Christmas. I didn't get to see you enough!

{Erica} said...

Finals suck but you'll do great! From what I hear from all my Law school friends the tests are NOT fun (what tests are really?). GOOD LUCK!

p.s. sounds like you had fun visiting back home.

{Erica} said...

pps sweet family pic

Diane... said...

I love the family photo!!!! You looking gorgious right in front of your dream house and me looking like that Wilson guy on Home Improvement with my face behind our darling little O and everyone else...so happy...GOOD TIMES!! Let do it again in a few weeks when finals are over!! LOL

Jenny said...

Good luck on all your studying and Finals!
Cold sores are a bitch! Did you try and cover it up with lipstick this time?

M said...

Yay you finally got back on. I thought you were dead.

Stats