Saturday, November 8, 2008

All torn up and the pain lives on....




I played powder puff with the law school. I gotta say, I love football. I had never played it and it is an awesome game. My team was not the best, and even though I made some touchdowns I wasn't the best...but I do win for skidding my knees and elbows on the fake grass aka astro-turf, more times than anyone else. I suppose, it is all my training in Volleyball and Softball. I believe you slide, you dive, you sacrifice your body. Well I did sacrifice, and the pain is living on, some 5 weeks later.

I am going to be an old woman now, and tell you about my hurts. Oh yeah, this was all on my 31st birthday, so I had to give it my all, and show the world, I still had it.

1. my thumb got jammed, and still hurts all the time.
2. my knees are still sore, more than that dreadfully painfully sore when ever I put pressure on them.
3. I cannot lift one arm all the way up, with out pain shooting through it.
4. I got some blisters(but those are gone though, i just wanted to complain more).

So here is the evidence....

6 comments:

Melissa said...

OH my goodness.
STOP JUST STOP.
You don't have to dive for some team that isn't too good.
Save your knees, save your body!!
When you're 50 you'll be happy.

greenacres2b said...

Go for it. You got it so use it with all the gusto you got girl. Your only young once. Have fun.

Brody said...

Wow, have you been tanning?

Rita said...

You are tough jodi and now the world knows! I am so excited to see you one week!

Debbie said...

Well, I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but it really is all down hill from here!!! Just wait until you're in your 50"s and your mind still thinks your in your 20's.....new aches and pains galore! My advice, don't ever quit enjoying life despite it all!

arizonamama said...

Your knees look disgusting but I gotta say I'm proud of you representing for all of us thirty plusers. Our bodies might fight us but we still make the dream live on. -Lynn

Stats