Saturday, November 8, 2008

Johnatons Birthday Dinner...

Dru and Melissa have had me over to dinner more than a few times. It is always wonderful(I would say that even if Melissa didn't read my blog-but thanks girl). And so I decided to cook them dinner. When I invited Pleasy, she said, "Oh that is Johns Birthday, we were gonna maybe take him out to dinner". So I said, "How bout we have John over for Birthday dinner, and invite all our friends too". This was all discussed at a meeting in the law school for who knows what (we go to so many), I asked John, if he had plans, if he wanted to come, etc. He said, sure. I decided after much soul searching, I would cook Chili, cornbread and have a potato bar with all the fixings. I invited all our friends, John started invited people too and soon enough we had a pretty good sized guest list... So without further ado, I am using this post to introduce you to our law school posse more or less...

John, Pleasy and Michelle... see how happy everyone looks eating the chili

This is me cooking onions for the chili, for some reason because I wasn't wearing my contacts, my eyes were super sensitive and I couldn't stop crying.
Don, John, Chase, Bonnie and Amanda... enjoying the chili.
Dru and Melissa...the only married people cool enough to hang out with us.
Katie and Gavin.... ( I had a crush on this boy for the first few weeks, it died but the friendship lives on).

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post this.
Great pic's of everyone.
You're right the chilli was good and the company was even better.
Great night.
We're having enchiladas tonight.
You're gonna love them.

Pleasy said...

Thanks for the great party. When is the next one?

Stats