Friday, November 7, 2008

HERE I AM IN CIVIL PRO.

it is friday again...
Here is what I got
1. a study group after class
2. setting up my dj stuff (and lights I borrowed) at the Pullman Elementary School.
3. DJing for 3 hours...Hokey Pokey, Cha Cha Slide, etc.
4. Dinner with Pals
5. Don and Nicoles Birthday Party
6. Writing my Final Paper all day Saturday.
7. Babysitting Mellissa and Dru's kids so they can go out Sat. Night.
8. cleaning my room.
9. Finish Listening to the CDs about how to take the law essay exam
10. Wash the Element(it's been months)
11. write 5 super cool blogs...from now (this one doesn't count, untill Sunday at 11:59 pm).

and as always, the revolving list....meet someone special, win lots on Facebook Poker, be rawsome...etc. etc.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the babysitting

Stats