Friday, December 19, 2008

LATE in the MORNING...or early. It doesn't matter, by 11, i am free.

Well tonight is my first allnighter. I gotta say, I have spent a good 11 hours+ on my cheat sheet. It is a goody too. All my rules upon it. I have my last final at 8 am. I couldn't sleep very well before the last 2 finals, so i decided what is the point i won't even try. Anyways, tomorrow will be full of stress and release. So i am excited. What does a girl do after her first semester finals are over. I have plans of getting my bus ticket to Spokane for Sunday, going to see Twilight again, dinners with whoever is in town, a little Law and Order for good measure, and clean the bathroom. I get a new roomate, and hence will not have my own bathroom, and now gotta keep that thing clean. Alright, the next post will be a bit better. But I didn't quit, and that is what is important.

jodi

5 comments:

Diane... said...

what's the quote"...the miracle isn't that I finished it is that I had the courage to begin..."
I know that's a quote from Runners World, but I like it for EVERYTHING..marathons,missionaries,law school students, etc....HAVE A GREAT BREAK!!!!

Auburn said...

way to go Jodi - one semester down!!

Rita said...

So true! You finished your first semester at Law school and that is quite an accomplishment! We are proud of you! See ya in a few!

Jaime S. said...

i love that you didn't quit. you got what it takes.

Jamie said...

Go Jodi! You gotta be feeling pretty good right! Your just one step closer. Merry Christmas.

Stats