Friday, February 20, 2009

Up too Late...

I have found the solution to all my problems. All the complaints about the Dog's squeaky toy, and the whiny goings on, out side my window, and just the dog sounds in general that seem to put me in a bad mood for hours/dare I say days...have now found a solution. EAR PLUGS...at the law school we get them to use while we are studying (it seems that the library is really code for loud discussions about anything Law or not so law related) So you need them there. Finally today, after 1 and a half hours of that dog whining outside my window (the door he gets let in at, is right next to my window) I thought F this, and there, they were...my sweet, lovely, like mana from heaven ear plugs. I love you guys...thanks for the sweet salvation. Suddenly my seasonal depression ( i call it that, because I don't like being cold or having it be dark and i sort of hate on everyone and everything in my life) seems conquerable. Yay, Earplugs.

3 comments:

Jaime S. said...

I have ear plugs in my purse at all times. They come in handy when there is a squeaky fan and I am trying to sleep. I like to put one in at the movie theater when the lady next to me is chewing her popcorn loud. I've even worn them at work when I can't stand to hear the guy next to me crack sun flower seeds any longer. I too am a huge fan of ear plugs.

Jenny said...

You are always classy in my book Jod! Kudos on the ear plugs idea.

Rita said...

I couldn't deal with that dog barking! I am glad you thought of the earplugs!

Stats