Friday, August 1, 2008

Life of a Driver... Part 3 or 3

Driving a coach is just hard work, plain and simple. However, my time here in AK is winding down. I am here in Denali tonight. Tomorrow I start my final highway tour. I cannot wait to get out of this rainy state. It has been hard work, washing coaches, learning about Alaska, driving miles and hours on end, making small talk with tourists who want to ask me questions about wild flowers, wild life, and what is the weather gonna be like tomorrow. 

Hard Work I tell you.

11 days till I am home with my family, friends and internet boyfriends (Just kidding, I finally gave up on trying to find loves on ldsmingles and lds planet ... thanks to all my friends in AK who kept me busy here). I have a whole list of activities i need to get done in AZ. That includes restaurants, Last Chance visits and of course spending every spare moment with Olivia. 

It is gonna be Awesome (almost awesomer than being a driver in 'square'banks AK. 

1 comment:

arizonamama said...

Jodi, I miss your guts. Just wanted to let you know. So you did it, you stuck it out and proved every doubtful person wrong. Not that I ever doubted you but you mentioned there might be a few doubters out there... Lynn and I were talking tonight and I mentioned how much I like you and LOVE your honesty. I think you're awesome! From one college roomy to the next, I love you Jod!

Stats