Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 Days and Going Strong

I have now attended all my classes. Anyways, after a rocky start (toying with the idea of packing it all up and heading out of town, basically calling it quits) I have now come to terms with my new status of law student.

I do need to get used to studying. But if i can put in the time, and get used to small town life everything will be good. I am hopeful that this will be a great fit for me. So far everyone has been very nice, including professors and other students. My house is nice. I get my own room and bathroom. The downside is that we have cable and I am still not strong enough to keep CSI and Law and Order off. We will see if I can get more disciplined.

I will post more sooner than later. Good Luck to Everyone as fall is coming with all her traditions. To all the long time mothers, I hope your kids had great first weeks of school, and that you are enjoying the more open days. To all the new mothers, I guess it is all the same to you, only now it won't be so hot. And To all of us barren for the time being, shoot.

3 comments:

Jaime S. said...

i love your posts. please don't stop blogging. i like reading your blog so much more than looking at peoples cute kids.

Mary Postert said...

Me too! I get sick of looking at people's kids, cute as they are.

Team Caldwell said...

All you have to do is find your new version of Horkleys and you are golden!!! No worries, we made need you in the future so stay in there!

Stats