Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On this Tuesday Night of August.

Why i loved today...

I got to drive the shuttle for 6 loops around Copper Center, got tipped 2 dollars and endulged in some salmon chowder (boughten by some guests for yours truly).

In one week i will home in AZ, in the hot desert sun, chilling with my family.

It was rainy and cold and then the sun came out (hopefully a metaphor for my love life).

I met some awesome travelers, who are all lovely in their own ways.

A little third grader, who is a bit special needs, keeps saying he needs my number so that I can be his lawyer someday (i love when the networking begins early or the womanizing...lol).

Tonight i watch Law and Order, Cold Case and Without a Trace.

In two days I will see X-Files the movie (yes, I have waited a long time for this).

Hanging out in the EDR with Bill (the 73 year old security guy who used to be a cop) I ended up making some life decisions (yes, I want to build a cabin in the Idaho Wilderness and I need to get a gun).

I had french toast, sausage, and a blueberry bagel for breakfast.... FANTASTIC.

I am sitting by the fire, surrounded by the tourists, and thinking it is time for law and order... also feeling a bit smug that i almost completed my summer in AK. I honestly cannot believe I made it (neither can Mitch, Sumo, Amy, Dan, my family or anyone who knows me well and my track record can believe i stuck it out Alaska, i am proud about that) for 3 and a half months.

4 comments:

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

you have definitely been a trooper!!

Jaime S. said...

i am very proud of you!

M said...

NIce job Jodi you stayed in Alaska! We should hangout again with Tamara!!!

Stats