Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meeting Olivia

Baby O just streching out and showing her belly.
"Who is this crazy lady?" We have just met and are getting aquainted
So Serious. But she was all smiles until the camera came out. what a beauty.

I have been an Aunt now for 3 months today. I have enjoyed all the texts and emailed pictures of baby Olivia. And yet, they could not do her justice. She is beautiful. She is an angel. I love my baby niece. She is so tiny and I love it when she cries, her little mouth will quiver and her huge eyes will well up and her whole body will turn bright red. I love it when she coos or tries to talk. It is the sweetest sound as baby is trying to tell us all the things she knows. I love it when she smiles. Simply perfect. Rita is so cute with her, and Sumo could not be prouder. I love there little family and am just regretful I will not be here to see Olivia change a bit every day. Just know Baby O, that Aunt Jodi loves you.

3 comments:

M said...

Welcome home Jodi!!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

To cute!! Aunt Jodie is going to be a fave!! Everyone loves you!! She is perfect!

Pace & Gwen said...

What a BEAUTY!!! Seriously, lovely little girl. Lucky parents, huh? How's law school life coming along for ya? Pace is in knee deep already - after just 3 days of orientation he had assignments that took 12-15 hours worth of studying to be ready for the first day of class. But he is LOVING it. :)

Stats