Friday, August 29, 2008

Super Excited.


Sarah Pallin was chosen by John McCain to be his running mate, as Vice-President candidate. I am super excited for this choice. Sarah is the Gov. of Alaska and has really cleaned up the corruption that was there for many years, also she has been very good with the budget and has tried to come up with solutions for the cost of energy crisis that Alaskan's are facing. On a personal note, she was a Vandal. That means she went to University of Idaho (where I am going). Good choice McCain. I feel very connected to this election, for the fact that John is from AZ, Sarah went to my school and is now gov. of my favorite bus driving state AK. McCain I feel like this choice might just give you a chance for presidential success.

Can't wait to see what happens.

4 comments:

Codie said...

Jodi. I served on the U of I campus as a missionary for 9 months. Go Vandals!! Enjoy Moscow. I loved it.

Debbie said...

This was the most exciting news I have had in a long time when it comes to politics. I was so impressed with her that I actually did my little "shout out" on my blog!!! I finally feel like I can vote with a clear conscience now!!

M said...

I think it was a great pick for Mccain but I can't trust McCain nor Obama so I don't know who my vote will be for.

Dan said...

You? Voting Republican? Good lord, I thought I fixed you up right during our time in Alaska. Was it all for naught?

Stats