Thursday, September 25, 2008

6 QUIRKS

I have made some good friends here in Moscow already. Some of my favorites are Dru and Melissa. Dru is my law school mate, and Melissa is his wife. Anyways, Melissa tagged me in her blog, and I need to reveal 6 quirks.... Ready

1. I am an obsessive, compulsive planner. I have everything planned out in notebooks. I have my days, weeks, years, 10 years, and the next 90 years planned out. I plan on living to 120, and I need to make all the time matter. I am constantly redoing my plans and adding more to them. I have financial plans, travel plans, naming my kids plans, work out plans, rawsome plans, novels i will write plans, etc.

2. I will say "shhh" to people like I am the boss of them or something. It was the worst when I was a teacher, because in class I got to be in control. So I would say "shhh" or "simmer" when ever i wanted, this doesn't go over when it's my dad I am shushing. 

3. I have always bad posture, so to counteract it I do this both hand behind my back, lock fingers stretch. If you have been in my presence you have seen it. I also, crack my neck, my fingers and do other stretches in public (nothing too odd, i hope). 

4. I love, love, love Law and Order. I sometimes think I have an advantage over the other law students because I have watched soooo much L and O. Maybe. 

5. I have a sexy look, I do whenever i put on makeup or am getting my hair done. My hair girl Vanessa will always say, "ok Jodi, go ahead and do your sexy look, i know you are going to anyways". LOL. This took a lot of practice staring at the mirror when I was in my pre-teen and teen years. I also remember doing this look, when I had gotten braids in my hair, and Jamie was driving the bus, and I was the passenger, and she totally called me out on the sexy look. It probably isn't even sexy. 

6. I laugh loud in public places. If something is funny I will laugh. This is most obvious in movies, where I sometimes am the only one laughing and I am not shy about it. I have myself been shushed because of loud laughter, I hate being shushed, it makes me laugh louder. 

I tag Jamie, Jill, Krystal and Cousin. 

8 comments:

Jill said...

Shoot, am I the tagged Jill or is there another?

I'll do it... but not right this second. I'm stinky cheese and I gots to shower while my babe's asleep.

It's going to be really hard for me to come up with 6 quirks though... since I'm so perfect and all. :)

Melissa said...

I thought the same thing Jill....................that I was perfect..........but turns out if you ask those closest to you and really think you'll be able to come up with way more than 6.
Thanks Jodi.
This is awesome.

Jaime S. said...

i'm i the jaime that you tagged. you have a few other jamies on your blog.
the only difference is they spell their name jamie
and i spell mine jaime.
but i know that you spell my name jamie so it might be me ???

Jaime S. said...

i'm i the jaime that you tagged. you have a few other jamies on your blog.
the only difference is they spell their name jamie
and i spell mine jaime.
but i know that you spell my name jamie so it might be me ???

Pace & Gwen said...

Laughing loud is the best - don't change it. :) glad you're settled into law school, I know how hard it is, from "second-hand" studying/ stresses. You're gonna do GREAT!! :)

Tsanders said...

happy Birthday Jodi!!!

Diane... said...

Hope yesterday was great!!! I added to your "shout out" it is never ending so that may continue through the years!

Team Caldwell said...

Cousin says NO, not only No but H No. I may do it behind his back!!

Stats