Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A damn picture and good news.

A Damn Picture
A few weeks ago i got to caravan with my cousins and their parents(aka my aunt and uncle) to SLC. Then I headed up to Idaho as a lone wolf. Here is Jodi, Logan and Talmadge at the Glenn Canyon Damn. I like this picture, i guess cause i love this marker. It always meant i was half way to Utah or half way home. Oh yeah, this is my favorite outfit and thanks for the purse Monique. I feel like a classy lady whenever I sport it.

Good News....
1. I like reading cases, i feel like my days are filled with mini Law and Order (my favorite show) drama's. Everycase has something interesting going on.

2. My Roof has a leak in it, in my AZ condo. But the good news is the HOA is going to cover the damage or get the Roofing company to fix it (it was reroofed two weeks ago). I am trying to be positive and I hope that it will all be taken care of. It is scary when I am so far away and I cannot be there. But i have a very helpful family, especially mom who is helping tons. Thanks.

3. I got into the kayaking class and am taking "How to Read Rivers and WhiteWater Safety". They are both one credit. So I can finally make my kayaking dreams come true.

4. My Amazon books are all ariving, I have bought so many books but I need to use all the resources.

5. There is a plasma center here, and Moscow Public Schools is hiring part-time substitute bus drivers...looks like my destiny to drive and donate will never let me looose. I am waiting it out, but plasma donation did help make my Idaho Financial Freedom Dreams Come True 11 years ago at Ricks, maybe they can help me now. I'll blog it, if monies get too tight.

Thats the good (and sort of bad) news. I got an institue social on Friday, I have a sprint triathlon on Saturday and I only have 1000 days till the Bar Exam. Good Luck to all of us, keep trying to make your dreams come true.

2 comments:

Franklin Family said...

FYI..."damn" is a swear word. If you're talking about that great big structure, it's "dam." =)

Mary Postert said...

I love the fact that you're in law school and you're taking a kayaking class. Sounds like a perfect life.

Stats