Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hey Everyone, I promise this is the last list before I do a real post.. this weekend, full of pics and other goodnessess.

1. I am 31 now (like a fine whine, i just keep getting better with time)
2. found out my best friends are getting married (congrats AK and Mitch)
3.played Powder Puff, made 3 touchdowns, scraped my knees and elbows raw (astro turf)
4.saw Eagle Eye (with Plessy, after the bonfire, and the Law School Party)
5.got flowers from a man with a handle bar mustache (what a sweetie, it was for my BDAY)
6.watched a little CSI (and Law, and Without a Trace, but just a little)
7.took a Civil Procedure Midterm (it didn't count, but i have a long way to go)
 8.tried to be rawsome (but what does try mean anyways)
9.went to Gravity Group 3x (that is a workout class, it kicks my butt)
 10.ate french fries with fry sauce (and a steak sandwich...about 4990 calories)
11.watched a little Olivia TV(thanks Rita for sending the cell phone videos, thanks IChat for  keeping me connected (can't wait till Thanksgiving to chill with my niece for reas)
12. I took some more before pics (i got a whole set of those, and no afters...Damn)
 13.found a renter for my condo(thanks Angela and Lehi 4th ward group email)
14.got 9 new facebook friends(and each one is special to me...all 308 of my pals are, yes i know them all personally, i am just that cool)
15.made 48,ooo dollars at facebook poker, lost it all, got back 24,000 ( i am sort of addicted)
16.went to a meeting on imigration (i live in AZ, and vaca. in RockyPointe (this is my forte)
17.decided to audit all my non-law classes (what was I thinking anyways, this is law school)
18.listened to Bruce Springstein (he is the best, that brilliant disguise, oh the power)
19.decided to be friends with a girl i was close to despising (sometimes people are just long winded but you got to say, "i will be friends with you anyways")
20.had a heart to heart with my new friend, who was born and raised in REXBURG ID USA (we had a meeting of the minds, I love being big sister while my own brothers are far away)
21.got some legal advice on the current AZ Condo/leaking roof/Hoa situation i am dealing with (pray you don't have problems, where 3 entities are involved, and you are 1500 miles away, and it sucks)
22. watched the presidential debates (i am afraid)
23. wrote and rewrote a legal research paper(we all had to don't worry, i can write)
24. Ordered Pizza for my own birthday party (64.oo wow)
25. missed my family and friends (they are awesome, thanks parents for all your help)
26. listened to an alternative energy speech (decided i want to be smarter)

* I love being 31, everyone called and said, "are you Ok", like 31 is cancer or a broken heart. I said, 31 is easy... and I couldn't be happier. My thirties have been so good, so far. So thanks for your concern, but I am in good spirits, good health and have a good attitude. XOXO. 

**to all the haters I know the difference between whine and wine (number 1), If I spelled anything else wrong, yeah I didn't mean to.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That last disclaimer is funny. Just gotta let all the peeps know right.
I like the man with the handlebar mo.
He's awesome.
Your party was fun.
I'm glad you're loving 31.

arizonamama said...

Happy, Happy Birthday. You're the best, whether it's 19 at Ricks College or 31 at another college in Idaho. Lots of love to you.

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Jodi! (a little late...I know)

Stats