Friday, October 17, 2008

Holding out for a hero

I am tired. It has been a long week, here in Law and Order Land. Pleasey (my new Best Pal) and I decided that we want to be smarter. So we attend all these extra speakers, conferences, meetings and other events, to learn as much as we can. I do get tired, a bit burned out and overwhelmed. But all in all things are going super well. I have so much to accomplish this weekend, papers to write, library research, cases to brief and textbooks to read. Time seems to be flying by. I have already been 31 for almost 20 days...Woo Doggies. Idaho is getting colder, and sometimes in the early morning their is even frost on my windshield. I am not looking forward to the long, cold, dark winter. I decided that choosing to come to Idaho (a decision i struggled with) was a great one. I have made friends, have learned alot, and am surprisingly happy.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey are you gonna enter my competition?
Did you get my email?
Are you just busy?
What's going on man?

Jamie said...

Yeah for good choices. I'm glad things are going so well.

Debbie said...

ok, you must really be busy if you haven't posted in over a week!!! Glad to hear that you are loving Idaho! The good thing about the winter is that there is always spring to follow!

Stats