Thursday, October 30, 2008

HELP ME PLEASE.

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew.

I just got booked to do an Elementary School Dance/Party ages K-5 and I need help with the play list. If your kids are in this age realm, and there are super cool songs, that most kids in this age realm love (I don't know them), fill me in. All I can think of is The ChaCha Slide, girls just want to have fun, that Smash Mouth Song, "Hey there your an All-Star", Boot Scootin Boogie, and the soundtrack from Senior Year H.S. Musical, as you can tell I don't have much. So let me in on what the kids these days like. PLEASE, PLEASE!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Milie Cyrus and those brothers what's their names? There's three of them.
Who knows.

gray-gang said...

HEY Jodi
this Jenny from SOLE, I periodically look at your blog (found it on Jill Stoddard-she's in my ward) Your post always make me smile, I think you are such a fun and amazing person-you were always one of my favorite people in highschool! Anyhow i have a few suggestions for this post- I have a 9yr.old and a 7yr.old and a 5yr. old so speaking from my girl's favorite....definitely Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Anything from Highschool Musical or Camp Rock soundtrack-also the actor have but of course came out with their own cd's so check out vanessa hudgens, Ashley Tinsdale, Demi Lavato, Selena Gomez to name a few making a buck off their movies. Also you might want to check out radio disney's website-they have a nightly count down of the most requested songs for the day...I will keep thinking of other songs. Also think of songs from the church dances days...those are still popular for the elem age kids like-YMCA
Good Luck!

Tsanders said...

Hey Jodi, good to talk to you the other day on IM. Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Celina Gomez...pretty much anything on Radio Disney, that is all I hear every day. have Fun!!

{Erica} said...

jonas borthers, hannah montana, songs from the movie "camp rock"...basically all the disney channel stars that sing. Do a search their are whole compilations out there with them (doing covers and origional songs). pretty much any thing radio disney.

Unknown said...

YEP:

Hannah Montana

Jonas Brothers

all 3 HSM movie soundtracks (that's the abbreviation for High School Musical, fyi)

Demi Lovato

Natasha Bedingfield

Go to disney.com and check out radio disney, that'll give you a HUGE understanding of this age group and their stellar music preferences.

Good luck

Stats