Sunday, October 26, 2008

YES BUSY, YES GETTING BUSIER


So 8 or 9 weeks down, 6 weeks till finals and then home for Christmas in 8 weeks. I will be going home for Amy and Mitch's Wedding (cannot wait, thanks for making me the happiest girl, I get to keep my good guy friend, because he is marrying my best girl friend, usually when the dude gets married, he is gone forever), and then staying for Thanksgiving. So, here is whats up. I do study a lot, mixed in with a bit of checking the facebook, and on the weekends playing facebook poker, but that all has to cease. I am full speed ahead, 6 weeks to bust my ass, to make sure I do well on those final exams. So far so good I think. I have gained 10 pounds, but have new commitments to rawsome and fasting (we will see) and also I have given up TV for the next 8 weeks. You all know I am a girl with the plans, we just gotta work on the followthrough. NO Dates, and I have realized that I have become a hater. I hate on everything, constantly asking Pleasy or Beth, "who annoys you the most in our Prop. class" or I will say "that girl is too spiritual in church, and she talks with an arrogance". I got a serious attitude problem and I hate on almost everything. So that is my last virture i am trying to cub. The best part of this weekend. I got to baby sit for the married students parenting class. I am great with kids. 2nd best, so my house has a backyard hot tub, that is right, I can study then soak it up. And like always, the timing is off. Not a dude in sight to get cozy in the jaccuzzi with. So be it. One more thing. I have decided I am going to wear my glasses until my goal weight is achieved ( i can't afford contacts). So there you have it, all is well, I am still hoping, planning, studying, stressing and playing in the law school dodge ball tourney. WOO DOGGIES!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck man with all your goals.
I think this week is a week of goals.
So are we still on for WEd?

Jamie said...

Busy is good! In my book anyway. Hey, tell your sister that I can't get into her blog and if it's Ok with her I would like to be able to see it. Also, tell your bro. Congrats for me! I talked to Grandma and Grandpa last night and they told me the news. Very exciting.

Stats