Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 weird things about my body, a tag (Thanks Mellissa)

1. Jimmy and I , had 2 of the reported 3 cases of whooping cough in the Valley in 1992. I coughed/whooped all through my 9th grade year, sometimes i would cover my mouth, sometimes I wouldn't. 
2. I broke my finger in the Lehi Days Rodeo, Spiral Fracture...
3. I have had more boogies in Idaho than in my whole life, I think I am alergic to all the wheat they grow up here, or the dog in my house. 
4. I don't have a mustache like some other woman, not to say i am a hairless wonder or anything, just that the molester stache is not my problem. 
5. I used to have 2 hairs that would grow out of my chin, but i plucked them so many times, i got none. 
6. I do have the longest fingers of any woman on the planet, and longest toes...they have been compared to E.T.'s fingers. 
7. I got my first grey hair on my mission, it was a streak in the back of say 100 hairs, now it is disappeared, I think, but i can't be sure because I dye my hair. (So i guess it could still be there). 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You're a dork!
What about the sores in your mouth from that dude in Mexico you kissed!!
Now that's weird.

Rita said...

very informative.

Unknown said...

I love you girl!

Stats