Monday, October 13, 2008

Ok, not that great of a blogger i know...i get it

12 great questions...
1. How can they kill off my favorite CSI... RIP. 
2. How come Nights of Rodanthe was painful to watch, was it the chemistry or lack of?
3. How come I get lazy on Sunday Nights and just want to blog stalk, check emails, read post secret and upload photos on facebook?
4. Why was the potluck at Break the fast the nastiest noodle dishes of all time?
5. Why am I thirty-one and still get to listen to the "no dates after midnight,no french kissing,no back rub, etc. sunday school lesson?
6. Why do I think, "yeah but I am the exception because i am 31 and then the paper with the "dating rules" says, "YOU ARE NOT THE EXCEPTION", like the paper read my mind?
7. Why did I wait till right now to finish my paper, and i still have no motivation to do it (hence the blog)?
8. When will the USA pay off their debt?
9. When will my mom have her own facebook account?
10. Who is going to be the next president? I got my hunches. 
11. Who is going to be in the top ten of my class? I got my hunches. 
12. Will I get Idaho residency? (I think I gotta marry an idaho man to make this one happen)

I know my blogs are lame right now. I am super tired, stressed, lazy, just insert an adjective and that is me right now. I don't want to date about my dating life, like i always used to b/c guess what, super non-existent. But somehow i have lost my creative mind, when it comes to blogging. Be patient, it will return, i just need a bit of inspiration or more time. Anyways, stand by...it will get better i promise. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED OFF WARRICK. Man that dude was eye candy for sure baby.
Oh well what do you do?
Watch Prison Break instead!!
I can't believe you left early to do this, you could've stayed longer and hung out with us.
I'm glad you liked the curry more than the mac and cheese.
LOl that was so funny, you were so busted!!

Jaime S. said...

thank you for a blog. i was waiting...

Stats