Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Teacher Cliches and the younger man....

I met a 25 year old from Seattle. He was soooo lame. He kept telling me about his ultimate goals to be a father and prepare to be a financial provider. This was with in 10 minutes of conversation. I love the mormon bait.... (tell me what you think I want to hear. BLAR!!!!)The worst part is he kept insisting that he was smarter than me because his plan was to become a nurse (and with an associates he could make 50,000 a year)and my plan to be a teacher wasn't financially savy (point taken). ARGGG. Then he kept saying how much he loved tall girls, because in junior high he realized that they were easier to dance with or something. Usually comments like make me feel good, (i think tall woman are sometimes not appriciated like they should be) but, he sucked so much, it just annoyed me. Then he mentioned that he had had 5 girlfriends in the last 3 years....(I did not care). He then said, "All the teachers I meet are boring, but you are not boring" (Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!).Anyways, I refuse to talk about dating on this site, however...this was not dating, this was lame city.

2 comments:

Good times said...

I remember "that" guy. I think we all ran into "that" guy at lease once a month. Do you remember when that stranger came to A.K.'s house and told me that he wants to grow old with me and sit in a rocking chair on our front porch. We called Sumo to come get rid of him. Sumo came over with a screw driver. Awesome!
Jaime

{Erica} said...

Wow....wow...no words...

Stats