Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sisters






Rita is pregnant. Do you all know what this means. I will be an aunt for the first time, at the ripe age of 30. Finally, my Mom, will be a Grandma at 60. I don't think Tamara is in any rush to multiply and replenish, because she has Cole (and is 20). She loves her coal, colored Weimer Reiner. Furthermore, I am not going to be helping out anytime soon. So, I am glad Rita and Sumo realized it was their responsibility. I know that I will love that kid, more than any other (until my day comes). For now, I just can't wait to spoil that kid. You know, most of my friends have been aunts or uncles for years. Many of my friends started the family expansion mission. But, this family has had a famine, and finally that is ending, Haleluejah! Good job Sumo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've had 2 kids and never even had sex...you concieve by touching fingers.... :)

Stats