Wednesday, October 10, 2007

life



Pic 1 Travis and some random girl
Pic 2 Marky, Jenifer and Bev-el

Tonight... i was out on the town. It was the asu institute opening social. Jen asked,"are we too old for this"? I said, "nah, next year we will be too old, this year we are just on time". We went to the institute. There were a lot of familiar faces, yet our crowd is decreasing every year. I found a quiet spot to eat my hamburger (i promise the Veganism begins tomorrow) and wouldn't you know it, the most wholesome man, with an honest face came up to introduce himself. Immediately he said, "my name is Glen". Oh how I love the wholesome name. Now most of you who know me are going to think I found my next love, right there on the stairs with my last (pre-vegan) hamburger. Nope, I just had a great conversation, no agenda, no looking over his shoulder for someone better, just two saints, exchanging pleasantries, with no agenda. And not having an agenda, to me, is awesome. Also, it was the first time I have seen the new institute and matching parking structure. It was amazing. To finish off a wholesome, mormon night at the tute, i came home to watch a little Saturdays Warrior. Seriously.

No comments:

Stats