Thursday, October 18, 2007

If only.....

If only my students would stop saying, "that's what she said", after everything.

If only teenagers didn't stink up every place they sat in for prolonged amounts of time.

If only I didn't have to continue going to institute, in order to "feel social".

If only the phrase, "30 is the new 20" really meant something. I don't know what that means.

If only I could actually pull my ace out of bed at 5 am like I plan to.

If only I had paid those speeding tickets on time.

If only everyone I know who is cool, hadn't gotten married and could still hang out.

If only they paid teachers more.

If only I had bought properties before the rise of prices.

If only I hadn't listended to Tamera's plan, for us to be in the rodeo.




You know what, things aren't that bad. 1 out of 10 times the kids say "that's what she said", it is actually funny. For the most part the kids shower regulary, it only stinks after PE. Our institute is probably the most happening spot for 24 and older singles on the planet and they have good food. I would rather be 30, than 20. One of these mornings I just might follow through and go to swim class. Hopefully the suspension of my liscense will be canceled and I can drive legally soon (just a bit expensive). I can still email, blog and see them at other married peoples parties. They don't pay teachers well, i knew that before I got into it. However, 32K a year, was a ton better than the 12K I made for 4 years as a bus driver. So I didn't make it rich, and even though my condo now has problems, at least I got some real estate. Then finger got broke, I got a lot of pain killers and insurence picked up the bill. If only... Nah the Universe is Exactly how it needs to be.

No comments:

Stats