Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Fire Drizzle

Ummm, today was the worst fire drill of all time. I hate my 7th hour. It changes everyday and no matter which group of kids i have last....I hate em. So we had the fire drill and sucked at it. I never really knew I could be bugged by my lack of fire drill abilities...yet i am. So we were not in a straight line, we walked in the dirt, another teacher had to yell at the 8th graders(mostly the math kids) because they were setting a bad example. UGR.... I hate other teachers disciplining my students. Maybe we are not good examples to the K-5's but that is my business. I guess that is one more quality I need to develop...rocking a good firedrill. God Bless

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Jody....good to see you blogging!! It's fun to be updated on your life....can't wait to read more!

Debbie said...

Jody, you are seriously too fun! I had the funnest time reading your blog and catching up on what you have been up to. Always something fun in your life even when it's the mundane.

Stats