Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trying to get into the swing of things....

Lately I have just not been into it. School, Life, Socializing, working out....well i take that back I am into working out. Thus i know I am not totally hopeless, just a little on the bruised side. But I have a new motivation to try to make this semester awesome, I passed the MPRE, which is the Multi State Professional Responsibility Exam. It is a requirement that was added awhile back in addition to every states Bar Exam Requirement. I took it at the beginning of Aug. in Phoenix. Just so you know, it is supposed to be pretty easy to pass, or should I say pretty hard to not pass...but you never know.

So I just gotta say I rocked it this summer. With an A- and an A in the two classes i took. In addition to the pass I got in the 1 week mediation seminar...I pretty much rocked it. So I guess I have a little push in the right direction, and the right direction is get out of law school, with a good gpa as soon as possible (DEC 2010 is the dream). So "YAY" for ME!! and "Shoot and Sorry" to everyone who didn't pass it. But thems the breaks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

See, you ARE a winner!

way to go in Idaho

Melissa said...

Great job Jodz. I hope those A's make more of a difference than the C's.
Remember we were saying how a C drags you down more than an A lifts you up?
Well take those A's and be lifted baby.
Remember you can come over for lunch or dinner whenver you feel hungry or have no fod.

Tsanders said...

Good Job Jodi!! The Sanders family sure does love you. Keep up the good work.

Sommer said...

Congrats Jodi... that is great! Wish you lived closer.

Diane... said...

Dec. 2010 is right around the corner.......Yah!

Stats