Monday, September 28, 2009

Money...

I need to find a way to make monies... the worst thing I ever did, (well i do lots of crappy things) was come to law school with debt. Car debt (but i love the Element), credit card debt, and a condo, that has turned into a money pit. All those purchases were fine on a teachers 33K a year salary. But now I gots student loan money to pay for my debts. Thats the worst...paying debt with debt. I wish I would have listened to those prophets who told me to live within my means.

On a lighter note, whenever I get depressed about finances, I just think "i kept my scholarship, I am getting school on the cheap and I have learned my lessons about money". So everyone let's listen to the prophets and get out of debt and stay out of debt. Amen.

1 comment:

Diane... said...

loved this post Jodi.... it's filled with so much good advice...listen to the Prophet,get out of debt,learn lessons,keep scholarship,get a job,think good thoughts when depressed...sounds like you are doing great!!!! I NEED TO FOLLOW SOME OF THIS ADVICE!!!!

Stats