Saturday, July 12, 2008

Promises...

I promise to post sooo many cool pictures from my recent adventure. So far we have spent a day in Denali National Park, hiking around and trying to see Grizzly bears. I finally saw a bear and it was so close. Awesome. Also I have camped out and peed in the woods. I went sea kayaking on Byers lake. I ate Crab Au Grautin and loved it. Went and explored Talkeetna (a climbing town with a tourist problem). Went on a jet boat trip. Got to stay two nights in the McKinley Princess Lodge and enjoy the hot tubs there and have spent alot of time hanging out with my friends Ashley (happy birthday girl) and her husband Joe, Valerie, Karen and Dan. Overall it has been fun and the only problem is I am sick (green mucus and all). Anyways, four more days and three nights are left of our adventure. Today we are going to the Talkeetna Moose Dropping Festival and tomorrow we will be on a glacier exploring/canoeing trip. I hope I start to feel a bit better and will stop sniffling and coughing.

4 comments:

Jaime S. said...

i love the picture of you in the bus so much that i am going to save it as my back ground.

the Pearce Place said...

I love your current "I" list, that is a cool thing to tag people with, I'd do it, but I probably won't- I don't even have an excuse.
You are having such an amazing experience up there in Denali- I can't believe your life, you jump from one thing to the next.

Mary Postert said...

Jaime, excellent idea. I think I'll make that picture as my background too.

{Erica} said...

every time I check your blog your blog header pic makes me smile. that's how I picture you over there. Been checking everday to keep up on your life...sorry I've been a bad commentor :)

ps if you get that mascara tell me if you like it.

it's all about dark hair :)

Stats