Thursday, July 3, 2008

14 to 41... start blind, end up dumb.

7.03.2008

the current I

I think: more about politics than i ever have before
I know: i don't look 25 anymore
I want: to fall in love, get married and start a family
I have: a lot of idealism still swimming around my head
I wish: i was more disciplined
I hate: feeling like I am owned by my current employer
I miss: my mom and dad
I fear: he will never find me
I feel: chubs cause i keep eating peanut butter cups
I hear: the washing machine
I smell: popcorn and dirt
I crave: good hamburgers and Crunch N Munch
I search: for truth
I wonder: if I will be as good at law as I think I will be
I regret: any hurt i may have caused anyone, unless it helped them in some obscure/random way
I love: foot rubs and back scratchers
I care: about the 'have nots'
I always: wear my hear curly now that someone stole my straightner
I am not: rawsome
I believe: in love
I dance: like no one is watching, or just like a long limbed, uncoordinated white girl
I sing: along to rap and country 
I dont always: think things through before i do/say them
I fight: the urge to google peoples names
I write: too much personal stuff on my blog, and then i regret it and erase the blog, but the damage has been done 
I lose: respect for our government the more i learn how things really are
I win: a few hands at facebook poker, but mostly i am broke
I never: want to drive a bus again after this summer, unless it is a VW Bus (that would be OK)
I listen: to a lot of podcasts lately
I can usually be found: on my air mattress reading, or on a bus 
I am scared: i wasted too much time
I need: more patience
I am happy about: the 4th of JULY... i love America
I tag: anyone who has seen me cry or has heard me say something that made you feel uncomfortable during testimony meeting. You know who you are. 

6 comments:

Jill said...

the last one ('I tag...') might be the best one!

Jaime S. said...

i am going to consider myself tagged! ; )

Rita said...

I love that picture at the top of you in the bus! You will have to blow that one up, and the one of you in your uniform vest. Classy!

arizonamama said...

That's a great picture at the beginning of your blog. It could be on the cover of a travel magazine or maybe an album cover. Classic picture. -Lynn

sheri rog said...

loved it! i love getting to know people better through funny little questionnaires.
& love the picture of you & the bus! WoW...you are soooo awesome keepin' that thing in control with a view like that!!!

Jamie said...

Love it! We just got back from Arizona and even Cort said he wished you'd been there. We missed seeing you! Absolutely LOVE the new picture of you on the bus. I don't know how you handle that thing, very impressive indeed!

Stats