Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jodi in her Alaska Element...

One of my crazy friends on the driving circuit... doesn't my hair look cute and long?
This is me with my sweet coach #142. I love this baby. But notice the silver headband... i wear this every day with my princess uniform, bling and bling (silver bus and silver headbands equals tips galore)
This kid is Aaron. When I am on the highway we always stop at a lodge in Paxon, with this cutie greeting the bus. Usually bike tricks are in full effect.

Here I am with all the candy I got at the Talkeetna Moose Dropping Festival Parade. I am pretty stoked to say the least... I love free treats.
Just on the deck of a whale watching excursion on the 4th of July....it was a beautiful day but I was a little lonely, i miss family on July 4th.

8 comments:

Rita said...

You should keep growing your hair out it is pretty! Less then a month until you come home! I can't wait for you to meet Olivia.

Jill said...

That new header picture is the best! Love it.

Team Caldwell said...

Love the sexy tresses in the pict with the wild friend! love that you are living the life!

Courtney said...

I agree with Jill...LOVE the picture of you behind the wheel!

arizonamama said...

Jodi,
Your el natural self is just gorgeous. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen you look so pretty. (And you've been beautiful many times.)

Pace & Gwen said...

Awesome pictures!! And YES, you're hair DOES look cute and long (I thought that immediately, even before I read your note). Super cute, Jodi!!

Bowman Family said...

I love your hair... you look great! You make me laugh so much. You do know your "Why Jodi is great" list should be volumes long, right? Love ya!
Meg :-)

Keri said...

Today I said to myself, "I wonder what Jodi Goodman doing these days" Did a google and found you. Looks like you're enjoying life and doing well!

-Shaun

Stats