Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nothing good is happening ever...

Well since i waited like 5 days and nothing that cool or inspiring has happened yet. and I got a few minutes before I go out, and I can't dare surf the LDS Mingles for one more moment, here I am... BLOGGING.

Before AK and Mitch got together I was Mitch's bEst friend, it was right after the divorce so we had important things to discuss. Then he broke down the barriers and won AKs heart. Overall pretty sweet deal for me. Two of my favorite people are always together, and they don't mind if i hang out on a down night. But AK is out of town. So last night Sumo (my brother in law) called and asked what i was doing, I said, "cleaning my room, and not blogging". He said, "you gotta come to dinner with us", I said, "No I gots no monies". He said, "yes you do, you need to come to PF Changs with Mitch, Rita and I". You see in the 2 and half years since AK and MItch have been together they go on the dates with rita and Sumo. I being the single gal, DON'T GO (and even when I got the boyfriend, no one likes him). Last night I was the psuedo date. I decided to give, after Mitch said he would give me 5 bucks to help with the dinner. Everything is about couples these days, Oh to be in a couple, and have creative banter back and forth. I gotta admit, I am a great date,( well to AKs boyfriend, who is my best friend and has known me since 7th grade), I think the best and worst part of me on a date, is I will laugh at all your jokes (best) but too loudly (worst). Mitch ended up not only giving 5 bucks to the cause but paying the whole thing. YES.

4 comments:

Jaime S. said...

congrats on the psuedo date. sounds like fun.

Team Caldwell said...

that mitch! Is he gonna fork over a ring on v-day or bday?! What are we doing for AK? You better include the old married fat chick or i'll be hurt!

Mary Postert said...

Glenna is throwing a party for AK. So Jodi, email Glenna AK's friends email address so Glenna can send them an invite. kzsubatyahoodotcom.

Jenny said...

Nothing cool happened? That makes me feel good Jod, since I came to visit. I guess I don't merit even a small mention? That's nice. I was going to say something nice about seeing you and Starr on my blog, but not now. he he

Stats